1:1 Coaching Collaboration
Our coaching programs will give you greater awareness of who you are and what you want. We will arm you with the skills, tools and resources to make it happen.
We work with organizations to grow their greatest asset – their people.
We work with last-chance leaders to help them reset and lead effectively.
We work with entrepreneurs to build a strong leadership foundation.
Why use coaching?
The self help industry generates over $11 billion annually? And YET, people are still looking for more help. It’s not like people aren’t given the knowledge to change and grow. It’s that people are short on creating the collaborative space to make things happen. Most self-development doesn’t work because we try to do it alone.
We collaborate with you to make things happen.
Our Coaching Process
- Work with the right people: Growth happens when we find clients willing to disrupt their status quo. The first step is seeing if there is a fit.
- Find out what you want: Why do you want a coach? What is it that you want to create? What gaps do you want to fill and where do you want to grow? What needs to be different?
- Find out where are you now: What’s the current state of the union. What’s working and what’s not.
- Build a plan: So we don’t get overwhelmed by trying to do it all at once, we break it down step-by-step. We will work with you to create blueprint to hit your marks, grow the skills you want and make significant impact.
- On-going analysis:What’s working and what’s not? Where do we need to pivot to get you where you want to be.
- Re-Release: Our work is done here.You leave with the confidence to shape your environment, the skills to move things forward and the knowledge, awareness and ability to keep assessing, responding and growing.
We’ve coached Fortune 500 leaders, Olympic athletes, parents, couples, community organizations – all looking for knowledgeable support to create real, lasting results.
Here’s what our clients have to say
What do other leaders say about coaching?
“It’s extraordinary to think you can be excellent at something without a coach. The notion that Roger Federer would not have several coaches is ridiculous…As a CEO, the idea you can do it on your own is extraordinarily arrogant.”
Richard Baker, former CEO Alliance Boots
“My coach has given me the personal energy and maturity to deal with things. It gives me more inner strength and helps me to cope with having to give lots to other people and often getting nothing back.”Paul Thompson, former CEO Sage
Work with Jayson
I work with you to make you the leader everybody wants (and everybody needs).
- You create a powerful environment for your team.
- You understand what kind of leader you are and the legacy you want to leave behind you.
- You model the behaviours you want in your organization and you have a clear plan to continue growing.
- You have a trusted resource to collaborate with and confide in.
- Your team and organization revere you for both the results you achieve and how you go about achieving them.
Using the Science Behind Success along with Co-Active Coaching methods, I work with executives, business leaders and entrepreneurs like you, to create significant, sustainable impact. I have worked with executives to navigate the turbulence of the constant shifting corporate landscape, emerging leaders to grow influence and impact, and entrepreneurs to break down walls and do the uncommon thing.
The details that most people won’t tell you right off the bat…
Your investment is $1,500/month with a 6-month minimum. We will coach for an hour every 2 weeks and will collaborate on resources and have frequent check-ins in between sessions to ensure progress is happening.
If you are ready to invest in your development, fill out the application and we’ll set up a time to see if it’s a fit.
Work with Ben
Ben is known as a compassionate listener who challenges clients with new perspectives and profound insight.
Ben is a certified professional coach who combines 15 years of senior technical and management experience in international oil & gas with 10 years of coaching to help clients deliver results. He provides one-on-one coaching to executives, senior leaders and entrepreneurs.
He is known for helping leaders redesign life & leadership. Ben’s clients overcome obstacles, thrive during transition, rebuild marriages, make large business decisions with clarity and move forward with new purpose.
“Jayson has the gift of captivating an audience and engaging them in such a way that seemingly complex information is easily absorbed, understood, and integrated. I left feeling empowered with new information that I’d never received before, and am excitedly implementing the strategies he provided.”Lana Wright, Lead facilitator, Womentum
“Through our sessions, Erin has helped me learn more about myself and how I work, including what my true values are and how to communicate effectively in my relationships. Erin has helped me to focus on what is important in my life, which has helped me to keep moving forward and to strive for those things I find important.Bronwyn, Edmonton
Coaching with Erin has been very beneficial in my life and I would recommend it to anyone. “